We’ve been where you are! We want to give you hope.
- Find a prayer partner – one who will stand with you for your marriage.
- Review your relationship with God and either begin a new relationship with Him or begin enriching what you already have through Bible study, fasting and prayer.
- Begin The Love Dare with your spouse. Depending on the severity of your crisis, a few “dares” may be impractical at the moment, but if you do 30 out of 40, and do them by email or letter if necessary, you will have made a huge step forward in showing your spouse your love for them.
- For daily encouragement, go to Rejoice Ministries and sign up for the daily e-mail, Charlyne Cares. This woman walked the talk in that she prayed and fasted for her husband to come home even after they divorced and he was with another woman.
- Look at the resources listed below or the ones we have provided links to on our Resource Page.
- Contact us for more information, hope and resources.